Saturday, September 02, 2006

Anime otaku

Yes, I am shameless and admit I still watch japanese animes. The ones I have however have no cyborg or cars transforming into a giant fighter by combining with other truck or flying jumbo jet. There are real soap opera anime out there, and it is more fun to watch than real bad actors. I must say I like the voice actors in these anime as well, as even when I don't understand much (well, I can only order food, let's face it), I enjoy watching the unsubtitled episodes.

A shortlist of what's out there for instance, all followed weekly:
- Ouran Host club
-Nana

I also started watching Kasimasi but it seems a bit too slow and boring. And of course I sometimes try to catch up on Bleach.

It's really only because there is nothing on tv and I am too lazy to go to the movies. And there is nothing out there anyway..I mean...snakes on a plane..hahahaha what kind of a plot is that? Now that you can take matches and cigarettes but no lipstick or eye drops on a plane...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tu devrais essayer "Lain, serial experiments" ... c'est un très chouette manga:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Dojo/8437/lain.html