Friday, September 15, 2006

What happens in Amsterdam...

Hopefully stays in Amsterdam.

I've been bad. I'm sorry. The weather was perfect, sunny and a bit breezy, but it was so nice. And I spent most of my time inside, smiling with my yellow teeth and standing on my blistered and bloodied feet. Time flew by...and I may have managed to annoy or hurt some. I'll make it up to them someday.

It's good to get back, the way it's good to wake up from a dream, no matter how nice the dream is. And at least dreams are private. This trip was experienced by so many people, it'll be impossible to repress everyone's memeory of it. LOL

Ah well, it's called dealing with reality and I'll have to learn how to do that..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only people who have no recollection of sunday is you and Mr. Sheepy - hmmmmm.......

P A N D A ----P----@ said...

hmm then maybe it's best if I don't remeber at all. Some load off my shoulders

Anonymous said...

Hum, I hate getting back from good dreams ! And I stayed in bed 'till 3pm today, I did not want to give up my dream ;-)