Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Keeping mum

The title of a quite funny film.

These few days have been a bit strange. Had fun with a college friend and rediscovered London all over again. Have been living away from everyone else for almost a week, despite some rare human contacts. And am a bit curious about the return to reality and the state of my motivation. There's an eerie feeling about it allt hat makes it confusing (discombobulating?).

I feel I am at a crossroad again in my life where I need to choose fast if I need to move on. I haven't identified the options yet though. In any case I don't like the pressure. I alwyas wish there was someone to motivate me and push me along the way but I realize it's a journey I have to take by myself. No matter how insoiring Coco or Purplina can be, the decisions are all mine and there is quite noone to catch me when I fall (some song lyrics, right there...aww).

So, in the meantime, let autumn fall and winter chill our bones...maybe my dozing mind would awake some day

No comments: