Saturday, February 24, 2007

Invisible fountain

My room is very zen. I have white paper lamps, sakura flowers, white furnishings, big windows opening to tha farm and inviting the sunlight, and then a gurgling invisible fountain. I hear it sing, burp, drip through to the ground on the balcony. Sometimes it invites your imagination to picture disgusting activities (diarhea, vomiting), and sometimes it sounds as peaceful as a gentle river running on polished rocks and pebles. In any case it inhabits the room.
I must mention that my room has plenty of pink flowers and the scent of pink lillies and pink cherry blossom. Truly girly and peaceful. It was designed according to the principles of feng shui, or at least my interpretation of it: sometimes tidies up, with water, soil around the bed, bed not facing the door.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah bah oui, le son de diahree, c vachement peaceful ... Enfin, ca vaut pas l'autre tache d'espagnol qui essaie de me draguer en me disant qu'il a des pbs de constipation le soir ... mais dans quel monde vivons nous ???? muahahah