Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Time machine

If I had a time machine, I'd go back in time when I was a happier person, with no worries, and I would bring you there from the future so that I can enjoy it with you...

But I don't have a time machine so I am left to watch the clock like any other mortal, straining to hear the seconds tick by while the future gets hold of me slowly (is the future=death?).

When I'm not watching the time, I am watching likely happy events to be, such as:
-a real positive email for a date
-my body hitting the bed and fluffy pillows
-my trip to visit my family
-my promotion
-the 7th book of Harry Potter saga
-my accelerated weight loss (hmmm..crossing my fingers and toes)
-my nails grow...ugh, yup apart from my left thumb it looks almost normal

I am sure there are more..it's just I haven't got the time to list them all before they dissapear from my present...

No comments: