Saturday, February 17, 2007

Moving in...

The stupid pig moved out his crap this morning at 5am, disturbing me in my peaceful sleep. He won't get far hopefully, with all the curses I directed towards him!

That means today I can move in my new room, which has a balcony filled up with laundry ropes. But there are some funky fixtures on the walls and a big vertical tube in the balcony. Alas, it's not a pole worth dancing about. It's merely a passage for the dirty waters to go into the ground. Architecture over here is a mystery.As for now I'm using wet laundry to block the view from outside I will be putting up curtains shortly, after everything is stored and tidied up inside. I had to broom and mop the disgusting remains of a filthy immature bastard. I even found a condom behind the couch (arghhhh).

The room is now bleached and awaiting the lovely lady who will soon enjoy the sun and donkey (yup, I get closer to the farm). Which reminds me of a quote from Mr Sheeppy (yet another animal). I told him my room has 3 walls, so he said astonished:' do you live in a triangle?'.

It is with some sadness that I leave my beautiful room.


But hopefully I'll enjoy the big living room as well...Just went to Ikea yesterday (took me 3h total) and got some metal curtain cord. It' hard to imagine this is a living room with no curtains at all originally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, your previous room looks quite nice !! Hope you'll enjoy the new one ! I am myself taking more room in my new flat (ie, expanding in their room they did not occupy for 3 days in a row !!) ...

Anyway, please find those lovely new curtains for when I come visit you again :-))

Btw, I fount great curtains today, but 60 euros a piece (and I need about 4 for the living room! arggghhhh) ... did not buy it yet ... Ikea might be cheaper :D