Thursday, February 15, 2007

Trips...


So here I am trying to plan for the upcoming tax year. it's that time fo the year when I feel restless. I have 25 days to fill and just staying in London won't do, no matter ho fun it is here.
The options or wish list that always seem to be must-dos are:
-climbing Machu Pichu (May?)
-visiting Montreal (before June)
-going to Madagascar (May or November?)
-murder party in Brittany (October-November)
-South East Asia somewhere
-Malta
-Texas
-Madrid
-somewhere sunny and exotic where I've never been...(trouble is maybe I won't come back)
-christmas/New year will be with family (paris or wherever the family will be)
-Ireland

Am sure I'm forgetting some....

And even if all those could fit in 25 days, it will not fit in my budget unless I stop eating and resign myself to walk to work...ah well. Enough headcahe as it is!


So maybe I'll just make a trip to Ikea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, reducing food costs sounds like a good idea ... Needs to be done before Madagascar though :-)

It's aweful, I just saw the photos of last september conference, and I am sooooo fat :'( !!!

The trip to Ikea is good except it hurts your shoulders the next day (damn, I would not have imagined plates and pans were that heavy !!) :D