Sunday, February 04, 2007

'NaNa'

I don't have TV but I have an internet connection. And that means I can get addicted to series from far far away. In this case, I am addicted to an anime called 'Nana' I mentioned this before but I am at a point where I am collecting all reference to it, the way kids collect and trade cards about Yu-Gi-Oh or something.

The most addictive thing about Nana is that it has everything talked about: single mothers, friendship, forbidden love, abandoned child, etc...It is an anime, but it is based on a very popular manga. And it is now airing in Japane every thursday. It is also being turned into a movie, which is really strange to watch becaus eall the angles and camera point of views are the same than in the anime, only there are real people in there, not drawings..I kinda prefer the anime because at leas they can't be accused of being bad actors, as the voice actors are really good. I find myself collecting the songs from the anime..which is probably what the producers are expecting since it's the story of the members of two punk/rock bands (Trapnest and Blackstones).LOL.

Anyway here is one of the beginning credit song of the anime.

It's called 'Rose'


And here is one of the most famous theme ('Glamorous sky'), sung by Mika Nakashima who stars in the movie as rock n roll Nana.


And I just love the song for the one alternate ending credit:




And here is another one, called 'starless night'


So if you are passing by Japan and coming to the UK, please drop me a line and I'd beg you to bring me some Nana stuff...:)
Arigatoo gozaimasuuu!

No comments: