Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dryness


Every single hint of humidity out here is sucked dry out here. The ground is marked by small wrinkles and the trees are all very dry or burnt. However the recent urban planning included planting trees to separate boulevards, like the one next to the mall across from the house (below).

Also the skin, and other wooden crafts we have had since we moved, are completely dried up. For our skin, we have to butter ourselves with all sorts of yummy cream, from heal to face. The wooden chests and chairs have to be oiled apparently.

And worse, it is dry of cute guys. Have I mentioned that they hold hands?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No cute guys huh...that's a bummer....lol, holding hands, that reminds me of some gusy I saw in India doing that....very strange isn't it!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was about to say the same thing ... In India, lovers are forbidden to hold hands, but I saw many guys doing it ! How weird !

Anonymous said...

In that part of the world it is a sign of friendship that guys hold hands.

I remember many years ago seeing that and got very worried =o

However my cousins tried to hold my hands... we don't speak much now....

Ateee said...

post more pictures!!! :Dadhiat

P A N D A ----P----@ said...

The holding hands thing doesnt change much from London really.
Atee-will take more pix with camera on weekends