Monday, March 12, 2007

Top 3 things I can't buy

3-Dietary food, such as slim fast and such . I feel miserable because if I buy it then I have to eat it, and they're not very good, except the ones I bought in France years ago but which is now discontinued... I don't like slim fast.

2-panties. Because no matter how I look at them they look huuuuge...:(

1-Condoms...I've never even tried. In a supermarket I walk down that aisle and glance around and discover to my horror that there are millions of boxes of different colors. Geez, as if it wasn't difficult enough. And then for some reason I can't read anymore so I just stare at the aile, continue walking and wonder what's the difference between those condoms: thickness of rubber? talc and powder? reservoir? size? breathable (huh?) flavour? texture? glow in the dark? with or without lubrification? So I leave it to the guy to get them.

I just imagine guys shopping...
'oh man, i only have 2 condoms left and it's the weekend. Gotta get some more. So let's see...what's the cheapest?...hmmm...3 for the price of 2. yeah but this is small. And I need lube. Don't they have family size boxes so that I don't have to do this so often? Hehehe, the ones with flavours...******(censured thought). Oh shit, another guy is coming over (this one is hetero right?). Ah well, whatever is under my hand then. Oh shit this is not what I wanted. Ah well, maybe she will....grrr...run run...ah damn, all the cashiers are girls, ah well, gotta hide this one with the lettuce, or shoo, how about some flowers? yeah..smooth!'

Arghhh that was painful, to try to think like a guy like that. Am glad I'm a girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were quite convincing, thinking like a guy ! muahaha :D

As for breathable, I don't get it either ...

Anonymous said...

Hobbes, where are you ? We are very much waiting for your comment (especially about point 3 !) .... Do breathable condoms really exist ? :D

Anonymous said...

Breathable condoms??? As far as I know they do not exist, do they? I think the ultra-thin ones are meant to give that feeling of it hardly being there.....I think....It's not like I buy them!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm bambi seems to know a lot about these things - a bit of an expert huh? I wonder how..... (hmmmm)

Breathable condoms do not exist as they wouldn't be much good now would they? (think about it)

Mind you - I never did much condom shopping - my girlfriends always managed to do that! - lol!