Saturday, April 28, 2007

On the daffodils

Spent the day in a nice park today, and had a really peaceful afternoon. It wasn't as worry free as when we were 3 or 4 years old, but we had some laughs and hopefully forgot about the fresh wounds we had.

I always found very soothing to be in a beautiful place when in mourning or after a loss. It feels so much devoid of all the darkness and meaness of the world around. It also gives time to rest a bit. Though I realize guys don't really get that moment and would end up playing ballgames or get bored, or sleep. I enjoy those moments where nothing is said and my mind blankly stares out to the awesome scenery.It is a selfish moment that can stretch until the sun finishes its journey across the horizon.
Treat of the day: KFC and vanilla rhum and coke (finished my bottle, sniff)
Best moments: when everyone wa slaughing out loud
Worst moment: going our separate ways
I hope one day I will be able to sit idly and do like them:

No comments: