Thursday, April 05, 2007

Trapped

'If you desire privacy today, don't deny yourself. Solitude can be beneficial.
It's time to deal with an old habit that's on the verge of becoming an unhealthy pattern. Maybe it started during your youth, or maybe it's a recent development. Whatever the case, you need to deal with it now.'

Really, it sounds familiar. Anyway I am now physically trapped on the British islands because my passport needed to be sent to the Driver's registration office so that they can investigate my identity...don't ask me why I trust them with my passport. In return they'll have to trust me on the roads..MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol lol lol

A bah maintenant que j'ai quitte les Iles, tu es coincee dessus, c malin ! lol

Bon bah voila, je viens de rentrer, chuis nase, mon avion a eu plus d'une heure de retard, la fete quoi ! C'est ptet pas plus mal d'etre coincee la bas :D lol