Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ut Prosim



The strength of my bonds to VT was painfully tested, and I admit I am very much attached to the place and people I came to know, even just meet there. I grieve for the loss of a pure space like I grieve for an innocent chil, friend and parent I know for so long. I grieve for not being among the Hokies. There will be time to move on. For the time being, I offer my condoleances and thoughts to the families of the deceased. Ignore the insensitive comments of some non Hokies.

A big Hokie hug to all the people that I ever came to know on campus and that are mainly dispersed all over the globe. My head shuts down and spell them out to form a blanket of Hokie hodies, a blur of orange and maroon, like a comforting littany that would calm me down :
John Pankaj Kezang Mohammed Sharon Felice Jen Tim Hussein Kayoko Robert Caroline Joanne Faria Ami Ati Ramy Alan Adanna Himu Sabrina Gunnar Seemant Shelly Fernando Cynthia Pedro Mohammed Ragy Katherine Kim Belinda Steve Tharapong Mookie Jonathan Jodie Jeff Aysen Kirthana Fred Enrique Shevon Svetlana Hanita Johan Stephan Guillaume Kurt Dave Paula Cornelia Kristina Zohal Wei Mischa Carolina Jens Belen Nancy June Jacob Anne-Lise Amanda Breo Jessica Mathilde Zoe .......

To the VT Memorial site.

3 comments:

Ateee said...

i wanna be with hokies so bad...

P A N D A ----P----@ said...

Shopping therapy in this case is only a very temporary fix...(sigh)I tried it..lasts only half a day and in the evening, i realize I am broke, and it gets worse...Not sure how to deal with this whole feeling...I just want you guys to be with me...(sigh)

Anonymous said...

Big hug !! ...