Tuesday, May 29, 2007

From 30C to 8C

Going away is always so exciting. Zurich was great and I actually had a taste of summer, with walk along the lake, ice cream, swans trying to eat my feet, shopping in Konstanz, and even naked sauna! It's a time to breathe deeply and slowly, and to let time slip through my fingers. Maybe I shouldn't do that so often because when I get back to my real life, in 8C and torrential rain, I feel like something is very wrong and I am not getting anywhere.

-the person behind me in the plane kept banging the seat into my head and had very very stinky feet. I wished her painful death.
-two stupid fully made up girls/trashy women sat across each other in the tube and screamed to each other as ways of conversation. I wished them very painful death choking on their makeup.
-my flatmates keep making noise, such as closing doors and dishes. I wish them, yes, again, very painful death.
-and so on and so on...
I am very afraid of one day completely snapping it and be very violent and actually make it to the other side. Is it just me or everything seems so annoying and disturbing? In the meantime,I am perfectly happy and sad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I love living alone, in the middle of nowhere :-) lol ... Only the chicken used to drive me crazy at the beginning, but you can throw stones at chickens :-) lol

Anonymous said...

...or you could cook them in a nice curry sauce....

Or stick a firework up its backside and watch it fly!!!

Anonymous said...

It flies already without that .... which is part of the problem. Some of my friends came over last weekend, and one of them has a very good chicken soup she said :-) lol