Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Swans and other birds

So summer is coming soon, even in London and I just had a look at what the city has to offer in term of performances. A priority this year is the Open Air Theatre in Regent's park, even if I know the weather is a factor. Shakespeare is on the program, as well as some light hearted musicals. So I am planning to watch at Lady be Good and Midsummer night's dream.

Sometime before June, I also want to visit Sadler's wells and check the Havana Rakatan out because they have lessons and dancing after the show. A perfect way to spend a friday night out.

First I am going to Swan Lake Premiere, which I still haven't seen live in tis entirety. Then hopefully I will get in the mood for the School of Ballet's end of year recital sometime in July. And of course I am not forgetting the theatre season at the Globe, for another round of Shakespeare...
I definetely need a raise!!!

No comments: