Saturday, May 05, 2007

whaaat..? When I am dozing off, my foggy brain blinks

Feliz cinco de mayo!-->insert maracas sounds here<--
It's a bit early for my poor brain who starts goin all over the place
-They have discovered a new planet with earth-like temperature. The popular question is what are the chances to find life there? My brain wants to know how the hell are we humans sure that life outside our solar system will be recognizeable by us???Because we are pretty slow sometimes, you know...maybe we've come across it but we just never realized it because it is not the carbon form of life..ah well...And also, I wonder what is their vision of the universe, their gods and religion...and also do you think we would get along? given that we can't even get along on the same planet???
-Some canadian man is campaigning to save BigFoot from extinction..must be a brain freeze:) I wonder if there is any species that tries to save the human species..maybe bacterias and viruses, though they have other hosts as well. Because you know, given that there will be much technology to select the sex of a baby, and that baby boys are more popular, chances are we're going to be extinct soon too..thanks to our..intelligence? Because let's face it, dumb people reproduce wildly at 15-16...so ironic.
-Which email did I register my NFL tickets to? ARghhhh
-Is Iraq the new Germany? So many countries are involved in keeping the peace there (and noone seems to be at peace though), and to my simplistic brain it looks like another iron curtain waiting to raise again...sigh, no more newswatching for me for a while.
-What are they wearing right now?(Orlando Bloom, Wentworth Miller, Topher Grace, Hayden Christensen);)
-I need to sleep, or my eyeballs are going to drop dry on the desk!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, fajitas day !! If only I had proper tortillas at home !!!

Anonymous said...

i enjoy reading your blog, panda.

pandas rock!!!!!!!!

FL