Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mamonaku, mamonaku,Akihabara desu

So says the announcemer inher sweet lady voice as the train pulls on Akihabara. the electric town is clearly indicated and despite the torrential rain making my white dress transparent, I braved the elements to experience the madness. All sorts of things in the area, anything remotely related to electric gadgets, and adult anime videos, toys, maid cafes.
I browsed the shops but had nothing in mind in particular, so the noise of anime music and ab48 voices became really annoying after 3hours...
I got back to the hotel to nap...will continue napping more as my holiday ends soon. Matter of fact, my railpass expires today so I will have to travel like locals from now on, paying for each trip on the train.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kyou ha kinyouno yoru. Rari de nihonjin no onnanoko ne atuta. watashi tathiwa karaoke ne i kimashi ta.
Tada anatanokotowo kangaete imasu.