Monday, May 11, 2009

Osaka, more like discovering Sakai city

Meeting the K. Family was fun. I could understand them and we had fun doing groceries at the supermarket, with all the food I've never seen before. Later on we had temakizushi at home, literally hand sushi, where everyone just self served with stuff to put in they seaweeds and made their own roll or cones. Some had beer, I had plum wine. Yum!
Today, we went to see a famous burial mount of an emperor, the shape of a keyhole, surrounded by 2 water barrier: koofun. It's about 500m long and as wide. After that we went tempozan, the lowest mountain of Japan:4,53m. Lol. Pictures later. And finally after seeing many trucks on the road to minato, we went into Osaka fo the Osaka-jou, the old castle. The weather was still hot, maybe 25C at 4pm. Back at home I had a demo of calligraphy and my name written, and it was beautiful. In the evening we walked to a nearby yakitori restaurant, got drunk and ate loads of meat on sticks...I have no idea what tomorrow has for me, so I'll sleep tired, sweaty and happy I can be understood so far from my reality...

1 comment:

Zabador said...

Cool, ca a l'air fun ! Je savais pas que tu y connaissais des gens, c'est clair que c'est mieux :D LOL la plus petite montagne :D Vivement les photos !!! Cheers !