Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tokyo midtown

The b Akasaka smack in Tokyo midtown is also a block away from the Tokyo branch I am supposed to visit in a few days. No wonder since the area seems full of banks and financial institutions. And once again I am near a tv station, TBS, which seems to have some live open public shows from time to time. It is also attached to the Akasaka blitz or theatre, which right now is playing Xanadu, a musical starring that woman from the movie Grease, Olivia Newton something.
Nothing else but expensive shopping centres and capsule hotels apart from offices.
Last night though I made my first midnight trip to the combini to get food, around midnight, enjoying the calm and quiet air after the rain. I also managed to chit chat to a delivery guy who was looking for an address.
Also, a block away is filled with restaurant, near the metro so ican enjoy some kaiten sushi.

No comments: