Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mandom

Just a sample of billboard ads in town since I cannot buy any posters at all. I suppose posters are too simple when you can have origami or design robots and anime characters with paperpipes. In any case, I finally managed to watch a live tv show on a random TBS show yesterday, as the cast of upcoming movie 'Rookies' were doing ther promotion campaign. Among screaming fans including boys, I managed to catch a few words, here and there. The cast have been on every tbs show since last week, but I cannot remember their full name still (shirota, yutaro, ryusuke, etc...).
Tomorrow, I will try to catch sight of the Kimutaku drama.
Today, I am loosing money in Shibuya since the weather is crap. I raided ichimarukyu (109 shibuya) for a belt too small for me (it will fit in august), and arings that will shine so brightly it will eclipse my whole face...hmmm
Then in Harajuku I walked along Takeshita street, tossing and twirling among young fashionistas, boyz and girls, amazed at the variety of things to buy. Walking to Shibuya, I came across the Forever21 shop, outside of which a huge line of people were waiting to enter. Next dorr, H&M had barely a line. Walking further I ended up and Meiji- jingumae station, next to a stadium where Koda Kumi would perform later on. In all that I had no odea where I was going but just followed the hordes of shoppers and event goers.
Eventually, along the yamanote line, I passed by TowerRecords, and found myself at the hachico crossing...a very nice walk to digest the nabe eaten at M. House....yummy.

No comments: