Sunday, November 07, 2010

Trip preparations

Well, part 1 is done, which is doing a suitcase. Even if I will have to do it again, the essentials are packed: first aid, underwear, toiletries, as well as gifts. I hope I didn't forget anyone.

The next few days, the choice of clothes need to be done. My trip will take me from 18C maximum to 31C max. So I need a good collection of warm and light clothes!!! I suppose summer dresses and winter coat should do it, but my suitcase is quite small so I have to be cautious about it. Maybe I am being stupid by bringing the same suitcase as last year, given that last year I had to buy another suitcase and an extra bag to travel back...jajajajaja.

Also I will be moving quite a bit before getting to Tokyo, so I cannot afford to drag around a huge 'empty' suitcase...There are a few things I hope to bring back, and that does not include chopsticks, even if them shops are mighty appealing with their colorful and elegant chopsticks.

It is only a draft of a suitcase. On Thursday, the adrenaline will set in and I will need to put in the dry cleaning items as well, i.e. winter stuff.

Until then, it's cleaning day, and the painful money counting  -_-

No comments: